What's Your Purpose?!

I'm learning from you, hope you do the same.

Paragliding : An Astonishing Experience!




Hey there!

What happens when a strange dog barks at you?

I don’t know about others, I’m so coward that I literally ran as fast and as far as I possibly can.

Jokes apart, turning that silly fear into falling from such an insane height fear is really so different from each other.

I, a stupid coward, did this paragliding, which was truly awesome and has vanished my fears of height, most probably.

Still, I don’t know about dog one, haha!😄

Besides, let me share you how I felt overall this paragliding scene.



Before Paragliding


We were a group of approx. 24 participants for this activity where we had trekked almost 200m for the same.

I had eaten a fruit namely plum before that trek and I was feeling like puke because of that.

Personally, I was so frustrated for doing this, maybe due to such height or puke sensations.

But somehow, I had managed myself to hit the top of the mountain for the paragliding aspect and was ready to go up on the flight.

Are you ready for further?

Yay! Lets flight …





During Paragliding

Yes! That's my hand 😂


According to the pic, you can easily relate that I was having such activity with a well-trained pilot.

We ran together right to the slant of the mountain and were ready to push our legs up.

And we did, we were up then!

Woooaahhh…

Wonderful Scenario, buddy 

I literally cannot explain the feeling over there through words.

So, here’s the poetry for my flight.


It was a flight,
Feeling more than a kite
With wings all along
Was absolutely in a present form.

No thoughts, No more!
No words to swore!
Never imagined life’s so beautiful
Flying higher
Felt little too cool.

Everything has cleared
All within my mind.
Didn’t even realized
How paragliding has passed with time?




Conversation With My Pilot


It was amazing to talk with my pilot.
He’s doing this job for 6 years and according to him no one had ever got hurt or died there on their paragliding place.
I literally told him that there was a possibility that we both may die or got hurt, who knows?
Smiling and laughing together, we had set back our attention to the scene and felt so grateful about that.
Many more things we had talked upon which I guess better to leave right here.

Landing back to the base, what I’ve felt was…




After Paragliding


It was like an achievement type of feeling.

I was feeling so great that my dimension of mind was stating  “you can do anything and everything” as similar to warrior type mindset.

After landing there, me along with my group, everyone was shocked and our mind got literally amazed and was cleared with thoughts.

We were thinking nothing over that period of time.

This was the epic moment.
It was bliss!
I’ve so many things to express but won’t do here because it’ll be boring for you to read a book.

Lol! Yes, that feeling was that infinitely crazy.



Comment your experience of paragliding; if you ever did so, I’m so curious for yours as well.



Paragliding : An Astonishing Experience! Paragliding : An Astonishing Experience! Reviewed by Learning4it on July 15, 2019 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.