What's Your Purpose?!

I'm learning from you, hope you do the same.

Inspirational Songs that Keep You Motivated for Life


 15 Motivational Song Lyrics To Get You Through Any Rough Day




Keep in mind that a list of the most inspirational songs of all time has to be highly subjective. Only you can decide which are the most inspirational songs to you.
I probably get most of my inspiration through music.
– Ben Falcone



1."Wake me up" by Avicii 

Bottom line: "I can't tell where the journey will end
                                                 But I know where to start"


2."Fight Song" by Rachel Platten

Bottom line: " I don't really care if nobody else believes
                                            'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me"

3."Brave" by Sara Bareilles

Bottom line: " Say what you wanna say
                                                           And let the words fall out
                                                    Honestly I wanna see you be brave"

4."This song saved my life" by SimplePlan



Bottom line: " I wanna start letting you know this
                                      Because of you my life has a purpose"

5."Roads Untravelled" by Linking Park

Bottom line: "Give up your heart left broken
                             And let that mistake pass on"

6."Lose yourself" by Eminem

Bottom line: " You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                           This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better"

7."Hall of Fame" by The Script

Bottom line: " Do it for your people
                                                              Do it for your pride
                                          How you ever gonna know if you never  even try"

8."If today was your last day" by Nickelback 

Bottom line: " If today was your last day
                                                        And tomorrow was too late
                                                  Could you say goodbye to yesterday?"

9."Don't you worry child" by Swedish House Mafia

Bottom line: " Don't you worry, don't you worry child
                        See heaven's got a plan for you"

10."Forgettable" by Project46

Bottom line: "You're not invisible.
                                                              You're not alone,
You worth more than they know."

11."Demons" by Imagine Dragons

Bottom line: "  Don’t get too close
                                                             It’s dark inside
                            It’s where my demons hide    "

12."Don't let me down" by Chainsmokers

Bottom line: "I think I'm losing my mind now
                                                     It's in my head, darling I hope
                                               That you'll be here, when I need you the most"

13."The Nights" by Avicii

Bottom line: "He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember.""


14."The Days" by Avicii 
                                  


                                 Bottom line: " These are the days we've been waiting for
                                                 On days like these who could ask for more"



15."No One" by Alicia Keys


Bottom line: "No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling"


(Bonus)
"Fear" by NeffexMusic


Bottom line: " It's too late for me
Not too late for you"



Comment down your favourite song!
Which song inspires you throughout your beautiful life?
Thank You!
Keep Spreading Wisdom

Inspirational Songs that Keep You Motivated for Life  Inspirational Songs that Keep You Motivated for Life Reviewed by Learning4it on January 29, 2019 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. I know it's impossible to list all the songs but I think "Roar" also deserves to be there. It's just my opinion though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!The song "Roar" by Katy Perry is really great.

      Delete
  2. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog what that song called

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.