What's Your Purpose?!

I'm learning from you, hope you do the same.

The Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today And Forever!


Hey learner!

I hope you are learning through 21 days learning process.

Let's learn the strength of two words.


The power of two words : "I Am"












It's the most over-rated word which is used by most of us daily but haven't perceived what actually it is!

Let's see ...


We have often suffered from the following phases:


  • I am sad
  • I am bad at this situation.
  • I am not able to do this thing.
  • I am unlucky about this struggle.
  • I am the only one who is suffering through all this.
  • I am alone.
  • I am this.
  • I am that.

Do you actually know "WHO ARE YOU" ?

REALLY?

Do YOU?


We have even suffered from the following phases:



  • I am loving this ice-cream.
  • I am good at singing.
  • I am looking cool today.
  • I am happy.
  • I am the person who always available at calls.

See,
Matter of the fact, the more you attach the words "I Am" to , more you'll become.
As simple as that.

You said , I'm tired, I'm frustrated,I'm lonely.
I think you are inviting more of that in that.

So, the principle is to turn around and invite what you want in to your life.


It sounds literally normal and seems not changeable, let me tell you learner just try it out.

Right now take a deep breathe and repeat after me,
  • "I am the greatest piece of this universe"
  • "I am smiling to the best"
  • "I am going to have a good day"
  • "I am happy"


Felt different?

Whatever it is, I want you to practise it daily no matter what.
If you feel it or not , just do it.
Because it's the thing I've practised to and I can not explain the power what I get.






It's your life, either live it or leave.
YOU DECIDE!


Ethic Statement- Mate, it'll seem lame but there is magical secret inside  " I AM".


THANK YOU!

<<KEEP SPREADING>>










The Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today And Forever! The Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today And Forever! Reviewed by Learning4it on January 02, 2019 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Nice job mate. Positive thinking is the key to happiness as you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.