What's Your Purpose?!

I'm learning from you, hope you do the same.

How's you doing?

We use this question " How's you doing? " very often , sometimes to start the conversation or to end up indirectly or when we have no topic to discuss with.

Hey learner ! 

Did you ever take a moment to think about this very calmly?

If not , let's do this.





This is the most overrated sentence which is used very often in every type of conversation.

Alright let me ask you this


How's you doing?


Using this question very often , we had literally loosed the philosophy behind it or say actual reality of it.

I want you to ask yourself that question. 
Take your time with deep breathe and think about it before reading further.


So , did you ask it out?
Nice!

What is the strength of this question ?

When you ask " How's you doing " , your subconscious mind and conscious mind both of them gets confused a bit about it and then search for your emotions of your present situation then your mind and intelligence.

It really means a lot when someone ask you about it or adds that in conversation directly or indirectly, consciously or subconsciously.

Because it'll remind your body and soul to ask questions regularly with a proper chain.

Ask again " How's you doing"?

Sometimes you'll reply 
  • I am doing good.
  • I am not well.
  • I am feeling those breeze.
  • I am happy.
  • I am sad.
  • I am this.
  • I am that.

A lot of responses you'll get from yourself which actually will surprising you everyday if you start questioning yourself this thing.


You know what is the basic form of living happy daily?
It is to honestly ask yourself that question out and stick to it.
As simple as that.



Let me conclude this sharing my experience , almost daily!

Whenever I return to home by doing exercises in morning, my apartment sweeper usually asks me one thing and whenever I reply  "yes" he smiles and retains back to his work

That question is "Happy?"

Yes, it literally means a lot when a sweeper asks this out.I've experienced this and doing this daily meanwhile he had asked me out today as well 😄

Such a great feeling when you ask yourself this out with integrity(Being honest).

I ask this question myself whenever he asks me.
So,  I want you learner to do this exercise.

  • Whenever someone asks you a question , please ask yourself once again being honest.It'll be epic if you learn this practice.

Wait for this...Coming soon!


One thing also concluding that do not under-estimate any person in your life.Even sweeper can change your life.
It's just a role of sweeper , by the way to life 

"EVERYONE ARE SAME".

Stay tuned for this lesson " RESPECT EVERYONE ".




Ethic Statement- Don't stop and keep moving ask the question "How's you doing?".


It's your life, either live it or leave.
YOU DECIDE!

THANK YOU!

<<KEEP SPREADING>>

















How's you doing? How's you doing? Reviewed by Learning4it on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. Very inspiring lesson. But I think I don't quite understand what you wrote in the red box about your conversation with sweeper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that, he usually ask me about my life's peace. Like, "Are you having peace with your life?" In that sense I
      in post as "Happy?" Whenever I say "Yes" his reply is smile.:)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.