What's Your Purpose?!

I'm learning from you, hope you do the same.

O people!

                 once I visited a garden
BEAUTY!

      Everytime in mind I feel that pardon
      People here doubts generation is modern
      Maybe it's their incorrect way to learn

      Such things apart,I feel free
      As in the park,I feel every single tree
      Here's clear sky and glowing sun
      You just don't know
      Being here,
      There's so much fun.

      I've a pen and a little book
      O people you are in the park
      just have a look
      
      Besides these all memories
      We all know there's an end
      Let's live every single moment
      just being everyone's friend. 
O people! O people! Reviewed by Learning4it on November 10, 2018 Rating: 5

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.