What's Your Purpose?!

I'm learning from you, hope you do the same.

Reason!

Why those issues had happened to you only?Ever thought it has some specific reason?
Let's learn why we are here...


Don't expect and judge anyone.

See, you don't know everyone's inside out story and never will.

For example, you are going for particular job and you are good at your work and time management.When you see your colleague coming late sometimes or not doing enough work.
Don't judge that he's always like this way and he never improve himself or don't even judge that he's not doing good enough work because it's because he's not good.

Whenever your subconscious mind begins those "Judging thoughts" keep reminding yourself that when you were like his stage , you were learning at that time to conquer your own habits.Always see the person is in learning stage so that his/her negativity never enter in you.Bring yourself in your learning stage and release those judgments.



Everything happens for a reason.

Let me share my own experience.It was the day where I was heading towards college and just left my home as usual.Suddenly, I realised I had left my food packet in home and I was half way passed for bus-stop.
I bought a new food packet from store and I was getting late due to inconvenient service.
When I was about to arrive at bus stop, my very childhood friend shouted me and we just did high five and all.It was great moment when I met my friend.
Now , I ended the conversation and about to sit at bus stop and at instant I got bus at right time without waiting a bit.


What would have happened if I had took my food packet with me?
What would have happened if I hadn't wait at store and meeting my friend even?
Mates, everything happens, it's for the best.
Don't let your stress rule you. Accept that fact and live light and be delight.



Don't judge people with fury,
You actually don't even know their story.
It doesn't matter who is that person.
There is some specific matter for a reason.


Yes, they always judge and want results,
If you are caring their thoughts then its your fault.
More you keep believing your traits
More you do yourself consult.

Never get trapped in tragedy of luck,
If you just depend on that
Your consistency will gonna interrupt.

Understand every person is for a reason.
Maybe they'll be for little known by season.
Good or bad, doesn't matter who is that person.
Hey mates,Just listen.
Let "Everything happens for a reason"
Be always your very last lesson.


Ethic Statement- It's not the matter that happens to you,
                           It's for you.



THANK YOU




Keep Spreading…








Reason! Reason! Reviewed by Learning4it on December 03, 2018 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. That's an awe-inspiring blog bro. I also believe no one has any right to judge anyone. This is I believe very important trait to be acquired and equally difficult too. It sounds easy but it's not. You should never judge a person what he's today. You should always fear tomorrow which is yet to come. May tomorrow brings happiness for all.☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great explanation in yours posts.. International travelers who wish to travel to Azerbaijan for tourism and business purpose need to apply for azerbaijan visa through e visa application.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.