What's Your Purpose?!

I'm learning from you, hope you do the same.

Week-1(Day-2)




WELCOME TO 21 Day Learning Process

GOOD MORNING!

Alright people! I'm glad you are here reading this and eager to learn the life.

WEEK ONE
  • Breathing process
  • Daily habits
  • Exercises
  • Reason of life
  • Discovering yourself
  • Inner Voice
  • Practise


DAY -2


I hope you've check out DAY-1 learning lesson and atleast tried once for change.Alright! Thank you for that...let's move to another step.



I can understand your daily anxiety, depression and whatever it maybe.I can understand it takes time to change the habit.So, let's find the purpose to do all this...before or during that keep observing your daily activities towards nature, people,yourself and surroundings.



Matter of the fact, it's all about the habit you make from the day.It's human psychology that once a subconscious mind is programmed well then it'll run like a robot machine and yes it's damn true.It's the magical thing to know and train your mind by yourselves.

There are lots of habits we are aware to do work about but we always procrastinate that actual basic thing and avoiding it indirectly.

I want you to figure out your that habit which is not letting you to achieve your dreams, goals and all.

Such as...

  • Unnecessary talks-GOSSIPS
  • Depending on others for even little things(putting your clothes in your wardrobe, drinking water by own)
  • Comparison in everything(Feeling happy because of their setback and feeling despair due to their success)
  • Snoozing alarm(Multiple alarms)
  • Blaming others for your mistake.(Accept it, be honest)

Above mentioned habits are to let you know that you are doing those things indirectly.It's absolutely not your and other's fault, actually it's a bless that you are learning this from this ,like I did in my earlier times.


Figure out your that one particular habit in this week or 21 days doesn't matter, take time but do actually work on it.
That habit must be relating your life(doesn't matter it should be one of above mentioned one).

As I've already said it's all your life, you know yourself more than anyone else so go learn yourself and discover your that habit.

Be honest to yourself, don't care about surroundings,okay?

Repeat after me:

This is my beautiful life, I'm the artist of my life.
I own myself.
I know my habits (directly or indirectly).
I'm figuring it out and I believe it, YES.





Once you've figure it out , you'll better take care about it than anyone else.So, it's actual magic that'll happen whenever you do exercise this pattern.

I hope you've understand this all and learning it.
Keep stick to this 21 days process.






DAY 2(TIP)

Don't let surroundings take your credit, better figure out your own habit.





I CAN DO IT.

YOU CAN DO IT.

WE CAN ALL DO IT.





Ethic Statement-It's you and your own path, go get a deep breathe.




Are you reading this for the first time?
You are never too late for life.
It's all about 24 hours only.


  • Week, fortnight, month and year are just words.




Go check out Day 1 ....click here

Go check out Day 3 ....click here

And start your process from the beginning.


HAVE PATIENCE


PRACTISE THIS!

GOOD MORNING!



THANK YOU




Keep Spreading…


Week-1(Day-2) Week-1(Day-2) Reviewed by Learning4it on December 12, 2018 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.